About toomanysidesofme


« Home | About me »

More about me

I wrote something at Jayne's forums and mights as well post it here

Nickname: toomanysidesofme
Realname: RIta
Sex: Female
Nationality: Cantonese
Born in: NYC

Facts:
Favorite actors/actress:
Jessica Hsuan, Bernice Liu, Chilam Cheung, Gallen Lo, Jennifer Garner, Sandra Bullock
Idk it’s something about actors, they come and go in my fav list only actress stays on it.

Favorite series:
Detective Investigation Files IV, Burning Flames, Golden Faith , Cold Blooded Warm Heart

Favorite Couple: LJ! Even though my LJ fever is running low these day I can’t seem to find another couple that could replace LJ ever.

Favorite Movies:
Finding Nemo, Miss Congeniality, Mulan, Armageddon
I dislike HK movies… like REALLY dislike.

Favorite American TV:
Alias, Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite foods:
All kinds of Fruits! Watermelon is indeed my fav!
Besides friuts... umm Spicy stuff. I love food! (almost all kinds) yeah that’s why I have to lose some weight! Exercise time! (let go swimming! Love that too)

Hobbies:
Entertainment stuff, internet

Language abilities:
Fluentish in Canto 80%? Don't test me in my read and write abilities =P
Near non exsisent Mando!
20-30% Spanish? maybe more, took a few years of spanish.
100% English.. duh!

Best Travel Experience:
HK a few times, every single time I went to Ocean Park (its just a HK must)
Ooo shopping there too, it pretty awesome
Traveled the East coast

0 Responses to “More about me”

Post a Comment

Search

Latest



XML